One of the renowned collections of 10K generative digital tokens, Doodles NFT has strategically collaborated with CAMP stores. This hybrid shop/play concept operates in a few of the United States’ largest cities including New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Atlanta.
According to the blog post shared by Doodles’ official website, each of the CAMP sites comprises a theme that rotates after an interval. At present the themes are; Encanto by Walt Disney, Mickey + Friends, The Little Mermaid, and Nike Kids Camp.
Key points of Doodles NFT x CAMP Stores partnership:
- Doodles NFT has collaborated with CAMP stores to offer a remarkable retail and entertainment experience.
- Through the partnership, the duo aims to offer superior quality products and thereby create emotional connections with greater global audiences.
- To offer immersive experiences with dedicated merchandise, and toy stores.
Doodles believes that by offering immersive experiences and high-quality products, they can build long-lasting bonds and emotional connections with their audiences across the globe.
Doodles’ CEO, Julian Holguin expressing his excitement about the recent partnership said,
“We like to say that the simple act of doodling can ignite your imagination and take you to new realities. Well, I can hardly explain how fun it’s been to doodle with the team at CAMP. Summer 2023 is going to be full of color and joy.”
Following the partnership, the below offerings are anticipated:
- Introduction of Doodles’ first merchandise specifically designed for kids and families.
- A dedicated toy store showcasing new Doodles toys.
- An immersive experience spanning 6,000 square feet, catering to the enjoyment of the entire family.
- Family-friendly daytime programming alongside evening events targeted at adults.
- An opportunity to delve into the lore surrounding the Doodles brand and its characters.