Sorare, a fantasy sports crypto game is now making a comeback into the Web3 space with the launch of a platform that allows football enthusiasts to collect nonfungible tokens, trade and manage their fantasy team to participate in numerous leagues and tournaments.
On the platform, the football players are represented as digital collectibles based on the Ethereum blockchain. The best part of Sorare is that the cards can be used to build a fantasy team and then participate in matches and tournaments.
Having said that, let’s see how you can kick off your football management venture in the Sorare NFT game.
- Firstly, you need to sign up for a Sorare account by filling in appropriate details like email and passwords.
- Learn about the Sorare Cards: Unique, SuperRare, and Rare.
- Create your own dream team by buying player cards from the platform. The team should comprise at least a goalkeeper, a defender, a midfielder, one forward, and an extra player from any field position.
- Once you have created your fantasy team, join a league to compete with other managers.
- Lastly, the players can obtain rewards by winning matches and tournaments. Generally, the rewards are gifted in the form of extra player cards or Ethereum token.
Sorare utilizes non-fungible tokens to offer an immersive football gaming experience. Every digital player card is an NFT thereby ensuring the authenticity and ownership of the card. The cards then can be freely traded on the platform thereby offering a secure and transparent framework bringing the player confidence in the value and uniqueness of the cards.